We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Need Y axis values ranging from 0.00001 to 1000

Hi, I need to to plot time vs component reading( which will range the value from 0.00001 to 1000 ). But i couldn''t accomodate this much range of values in Y axis. Could you please suggest a method to do the same? Looking for your earliest response. Thanks in advance, Arun.K.R. chartyneeded_394.zip

5 Replies

AR Arun Ramachandran January 28, 2005 03:01 PM UTC

Hi, When i''m trying to give the range as said, sometimes the .Net IDE got hanged/syncfusion shows overflow exception. I''m in an urgent situation to implement this stuff. Can anyone give some lights towards this? Any points are encouraged! Regards, Arun.K.R. >Hi, > >I need to to plot time vs component reading( which will range the value from 0.00001 to 1000 ). But i couldn''t accomodate this much range of values in Y axis. Could you please suggest a method to do the same? > >Looking for your earliest response. > >Thanks in advance, >Arun.K.R. > > >chartyneeded_394.zip > >

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 28, 2005 08:06 PM UTC

Hi Arun, Please try setting the RoundingPlaces property of the Y axis to be a higher number this.chartControl1.PrimaryYAxis.RoundingPlaces = 28; Regards, Davis

AK Arun K R January 30, 2005 06:45 AM UTC

Hi Davis, 1. I''m really sorry to inform you that this property also not working in my case. 2. More over I''ve set the EnableYZooming = true for the primary Y axis. So when i trying to zoom, it throws the following exception. "Specified argument was out of range of valid values. Parameter name: Rounding digits must be between 0 and 15" Could you please give me some direction why this is happening. I''m urgently need a help to sort out my chart problem. Client is very much eager to get this as soon as possible. Expecting your earliest help, Thanks, Arun K R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 02:03 PM UTC

If you need immediate help, I suggest you use the Direct-Trac system. There is no guarantee that anyone from Syncfusion will respond or give an answer to your question here. However, I am impressed by how much and how well they support these public forums.

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 07:13 PM UTC

Hi, Please look at the sample linked to below. I created the sample to be similar to the requirements you have. The X axis displays DateTime values and it is populated at the rate of 10 points every time a timer interval passes. The Y axis displays values from 0.00001 to 10000 http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/16390chartlargerange.zip Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon