We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Link Label in a GDBG

I have implemented a LinkLabel model and renderer in my grid. The MouseUp event is used to start the email. This works fine until I try to use QueryStyleInfo to load the Tag property with the actual email address. When QueryStyleInfo is hooked up, the MouseUp event is never fired in the LinkLabel renderer. Ken

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 26, 2005 01:13 PM UTC

Specifying the tag in QueryCellInfo normally does not affect whether mouseup is hit in the cell renderer. Here is a link for a sample that shows this working for a griddataboundgrid. http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/Uploads/DerivedCellControlTutorial_CS.zip What other events/properties are you using that might influence this?

KJ Kenneth Johnson January 26, 2005 01:26 PM UTC

This is the sample I used to create my EmailLinkCellModel and EmailLinkCellRenderer. I agree that QueryCellInfo shouldn''t affect the OnMouseUp in EmailLinkCellRenderer, but if I comment out the creating of the QueryCellInfo event hook, the email form is displayed fine. With the hook, nothing. I''ll try to determine if another event is interfering. I also use CurrentCellMoved. Ken

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 26, 2005 03:50 PM UTC

Your sample did not make it. Try sending it to support@syncfusion.com and mention this forum thread in teh subject line.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 26, 2005 03:56 PM UTC

Tracked it down to the way I was getting the DataRow in the QueryCellInfo event. Thanks for the help.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon