We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Icon in grid

I''m writing a class that would call another class with grid and imagelist. I would like to write a general function that would put an icon into grid ! I would like to use that function in any grid with imageList in any class that I made!

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 25, 2005 01:27 PM UTC

I do not understand what you want. If you want to have a grid with an Icon property, then derive the grid and add a public (?) property, MyIcon, that holds an icon. If this is not what you want, can you explain more about what you want?

HV Hrvoje Voda January 25, 2005 06:36 PM UTC

I want to make a new class that will have general information about what icon will I put in grid! I don''t know in what grid or what icon. Simply, i need to declare variable that represent icon and one that represent grid. Then i want to use those variables in another class or windows form where i have a grid connected with imageList. I just want to have one class with specifications about icons and grid so i don''t have to write it in every class i use. Is now my question clear?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 25, 2005 07:35 PM UTC

No, I do not really understand. Sorry. Can you write example code using a Panel and an Icon to show me what you are trying to do? Here is a class that accepts a GridControl and an icon in its constructor and sets these to public field members of the class. public class MyGridIconObject { public GridControl Grid; public Icon Icn; public MyGridIconObject(GridControl grid, Icon icon1) { this.Grid = grid; this.Icn = icon1; } }

HV Hrvoje Voda January 26, 2005 06:29 AM UTC

This is ok. Now i just need to declare what icon file will be in the variable icon.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon