We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Issue with Combo box

Hi, I am getting the values in the Combo box by the following code. If there is no items in the database it should display the empty list in the combobox but it shows the previous items again. I dont know where is the problem? item.Clear() Dim dsQuickCodes As DataSet dsQuickCodes = newQuickCodesMgr.getCodeByCategory("Category") For i As Integer = 0 To dsQuickCodes.Tables(0).Rows.Count - 1 item.Add(dsQuickCodes.Tables(0).Rows(i).Item("Name")) Next grdRelAcc.ColStyles(5).ChoiceList = item Thanks and Regards Rajesh

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 24, 2005 09:22 AM UTC

I am not sure this will work, but you can try calling grdRelAcc.ResetVolatileData either before or after setting the new choicelist. If that does not work, then you can dynamically set dropdown lists by handling the CurrentCellShowingDropDown event. Here is a recent forum thread that has some sample code in it. http://64.78.18.34/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=23781

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon