We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl close form on DoubleClick

Hi, I use the gridgroupingcontrol as a datalist where use can select, sort, order records. After doubleclicking the record the app opens a new window. the events I use or: - TableControlCurrentCellActivating => show full selection line ( e.Inner.ColIndex = 0 - TableControlCellClick - TableControlCellDoubleClick

2 Replies

KM Krijn Michiels January 21, 2005 07:25 AM UTC

(damn message textbox) Hi, I use the gridgroupingcontrol as a datalist where use can select, sort, order records. After doubleclicking the record the app opens a new window. the events I use or: - TableControlCurrentCellActivating => show full selection line ( e.Inner.ColIndex = 0) - TableControlCellClick => grab the current displayed datarow - TableControlCellDoubleClick => open other window and close current I keep getting NullReference exception(s) when the code exits the TableControlCellDoubleClick handler. I think the refresh method is called by the control itself and doesn''t know that is doesn''t exist anymore. Any solution or work around would be great !

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 21, 2005 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Krijn, make sure you set e.Inner.Cancel = true. If that still gives problems close the form using a timer as follows: { System.Windows.Forms.Timer t = new System.Windows.Forms.Timer(); t.Tick += new EventHandler(t_Tick); t.Interval = 20; t.Start(); } private void t_Tick(object sender, EventArgs e) { System.Windows.Forms.Timer t = (System.Windows.Forms.Timer) sender; t.Tick -= new EventHandler(t_Tick); t.Dispose(); myform.Close(); } Stefan >(damn message textbox) > >Hi, > >I use the gridgroupingcontrol as a datalist where use can select, sort, order records. After doubleclicking the record the app opens a new window. >the events I use or: >- TableControlCurrentCellActivating >=> show full selection line ( e.Inner.ColIndex = 0) >- TableControlCellClick >=> grab the current displayed datarow >- TableControlCellDoubleClick >=> open other window and close current > >I keep getting NullReference exception(s) when the code exits the TableControlCellDoubleClick handler. I think the refresh method is called by the control itself and doesn''t know that is doesn''t exist anymore. > >Any solution or work around would be great ! >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon