We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

trapping the closing of a docked window

I am using the docking manager to create an XP Task Bar as a menu on my form that can be pinned or not using the docking manager. I am looking for the event to trap the closing of the docked element. I need to prevent the user closing the 'menu'. Ideally I would like the option of displaying the X or not, rather than trapping the mouse click and then cancelling it. Any ideas appreciated Thanks BOb

1 Reply

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team January 15, 2003 12:27 PM UTC

Bob, I saw your Direc-Trac support incident and realize that you've found out the solution. I am just posting this for the benefit of others that may be interested. The DockingManager fires the 'DockVisibilityChanged' event whenever a control is closed or shown. This is merely a notification event and does not permit cancellation. The DockingManager, however, has a 'CloseEnabled' property that can be turned off to display controls without the 'Close' button. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon