We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

taskbar \ box dropdown speed

Is there a setting that affects the speed of the dropdown of the box items. If not could I suggest you create one for the next version. I would like to to drop quicker that it does now. Thanks BOb

3 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team January 14, 2003 12:28 PM UTC

Bob, There is a static XPTaskBarBox.AnimationDelayInMilliSeconds field that lets you control this. The default is 50ms. Please check our class ref for more information. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

RN Robert N Pardoe January 14, 2003 02:14 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply, on your evaluation version, downloaded last week, I cannot find the field you refer to. I have looked in the docs and using intellisense in visual studio. I was really looking for something that affects the speed of the dropdown, not the delay before the dropdown occurs. Thanks BOb > Bob, > > There is a static XPTaskBarBox.AnimationDelayInMilliSeconds field that lets you control this. The default is 50ms. > > Please check our class ref for more information. > > Regards, > Praveen Ramesh >

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team January 14, 2003 07:35 PM UTC

Bob, I think this one got left out of the class ref by mistake. Could you try it anyways. It should compile fine. (Note that this is a static member, not instance). Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon