We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PrimaryXAxis.Title

I have a lot of values on my X-Axis. When I have a lot of values, some overlap with my X-Axis Title. Can I force my X-Axis Title lower to avoid overlap? Any other suggestions? Thanks,

9 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 19, 2005 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Kevin, What is the version of Essential Chart you are using? The latest version seems to adjust the Title and the Axis Labels such that they do not overlap. Please let us know. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 19, 2005 01:50 PM UTC

I am using version 2.0.5.43 First, would it be possible for you to verify the behaviour I am talking about in 2.0.5.43. And second, would you be able to verify for me that this behaviour has been fixed in the latest version available. I greatly appreciate your time, Kevin

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 20, 2005 03:33 PM UTC

Hi Kevin, I have checked and was unable to reproduce the problem with version 2.0.5.43 also. Please try running the sample I have linked to below and let us know if you see the problem: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/f23733chartxtitle.zip Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 20, 2005 04:31 PM UTC

Davis, Perform the following to view the behaviour I am talking about. Replace the lines: this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelRotate = true; this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelRotateAngle = 90; with: this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelIntersectAction = ChartLabelIntersectAction.MultipleRows; this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelIntersectionActionEffect.All; Now, if you have enough items in the series, then you will see the overlap I am talking about. Kevin

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 21, 2005 08:00 PM UTC

Hi Kevin, I can see the problem now. There are no workarounds that I could suggest. We will make the necessary changes in code and send you the fix in the form of a patch release at the earliest. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2005 06:05 PM UTC

Davis, Just curious to know if there have been any updates concerning this thread. Has a patch release been released? Will there be one upcoming in the near future? Thanks, Kevin

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team February 9, 2005 01:13 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, I checked on the status of this issue and it is still open. We regret for the delay. I have asked our development to fix this issue at the earliest. Regards, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 4, 2005 09:42 PM UTC

Just wondering if this fix was implemented in the 3.1 release. Thanks

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team March 5, 2005 08:08 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, Yes, this issue has been fixed in version 3.1 Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon