We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Moving Bar

I''ve got an XPMenus "Bar" (unsing MainFrameBarManager/ChildFrameBarManager). I need to indent it. So, instead of the bar starting at X=0, I want it to start further to the right. [This is for a demo very soon, so any help is appreciated; I''m willing to subclass and hack...] Thank you very much, Dan

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 17, 2005 02:09 PM UTC

Hi Dan, To create a gap between the start of a Bar and the first BarItem, you should use a StaticBarItem. By placing a StaticBarItem as the first item on the Bar, you can push the first actual item to the right. A long string of spaces would normally be sufficient. However, MainFrameBarManager compresses a large number of spaces, so you''ll need to include a tab on the end of the string. The following statement will do this for you. this.staticBarItem1.Text = " \t"; Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 17, 2005 06:38 PM UTC

Hi Dan, If you wish to set an offset to the XPMenus.Bar, you could do so as by using the CommandBar''s RowOffSet property as shown below : CommandBar cmdbar1 = this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetBarControl(this.bar1); // Set any desired offset cmdbar1.RowOffset = 150; Please let me know if this meets your requirements. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 18, 2005 05:45 AM UTC

Yes, thank you. It might be nice to be able to set a global offset for the bar. Doing this timetimes re-arranges things if you have multiple bars on the toolbar. Thanks, Dan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon