We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

IntelliSense?

Hi again, I know I have to program the intellisense stuff in (ie methods,properties, etc.), but I''m I correct in saying the the current release does not contain the foundations for the intellisense? I''m viewing the developer center and there is no mention of it in the features section, looks likes it''s a thing that is being planned correct? Thanks, Tim

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 17, 2005 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Tim We are wrapping up Intellisense support in Essential Edit 3.x and a newer version with more features and documentation will be shipping soon. We will post information on this shortly. Regards Arun

LJ Leon Jones February 28, 2005 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Arun, I am currently looking to use this control and need to make a decision regarding intellisense functionality. My choices are: 1) Plugin my own 2) Wait for it to be implemented 3) Use a different control In order to help me make this decision please could you give me an estimated release date for this additional functionality? Thanks in advance, Leon >Hi Tim > >We are wrapping up Intellisense support in Essential Edit 3.x and a newer version with more features and documentation will be shipping soon. > >We will post information on this shortly. > >Regards >Arun >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 10, 2005 10:21 PM UTC

Hi Leon, The v3.2.1.0 EditControl fully supports intellisense features - Context Choice, Context Prompt and Context Tooltip. The Users Guide has documentation on how to use them and the Sample Browser contains the relevant samples - ContextTooltipDemo, ContextChoiceAndContextPromptDemo and AdvancedIntellisenseDemo. Let me know if you need more information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

SG Steve Graddy May 12, 2005 02:16 PM UTC

I have Essential Studio v3.2.1.0 and have checked the Sample Browser. I am unable to locate these samples - ContextTooltipDemo, ContextChoiceAndContextPromptDemo and AdvancedIntellisenseDemo either thru the Sample Browser or File Explorer for the new Edit control. Am I missing some samples somehow? Thanks.... Steve Graddy MCP, MCAD.Net Orgbrat Consulting orgbrat@orgbrat.com

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 12, 2005 02:37 PM UTC

Hi Steve, The ContextTooltipDemo sample made it into the v3.2.1.0 release. The other two samples were probably added after the code freeze for the release and hence did not make it. However, they will be available in the next release of Essential Edit. I have created a Direct-Trac incident# 18638 in this regard, and have updated it with additional information. Sorry for the confusion, and we appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon