We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pinning a docking window

I''ve read the KB articles on docking, but I have a few questions? 1. How do you determine if a docking window is pinned? (saw something on ListBox, but I''m using a panel as docking window) 2. Is there any way to determine when the state of pinned changes? Thank you, Steve

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 17, 2005 02:36 PM UTC

> >I''ve read the KB articles on docking, but I have a few questions? > >1. How do you determine if a docking window is pinned? (saw something on ListBox, but I''m using a panel as docking window) > >2. Is there any way to determine when the state of pinned changes? > >Thank you, >Steve Hi Steve, For #1, you should call GetAutoHideMode on the DockingManager and pass it the Control you want to check on. It''ll return a bool telling you the status of the Control. #2 is a little more complicated. You''ll want to listen to the DockStateChanged event. You can then call GetAutoHideMode to see the status of each of your controls. Finally, if you tracked the previous state with a bool field, you''ll know whether the AutoHide state changed or not. I''ve included a sample that demonstrates this. determinepinned_5125.zip Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 21, 2005 05:55 PM UTC

Thank you for the code. I''m able to dock and un-dock a Label as in your code sample, but I can not do so for a Panel control. In the code sample I''ve attached, clicking the "Unhide" button will throw an exception. (I''ve been unable to open the "Attach a file" window, but maybe you know about the Panel issue. Will try to post code later.) Thank you for your help, Steve

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon