We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Turning of the Legend

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

23584 Jan 14,2005 04:23 PM UTC Jan 14,2005 04:56 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Chart
Bob Hogan
Asked On January 14, 2005 04:23 PM UTC

I''m having difficulty turning off the Legend on the image generated when I call chartControl.Draw(img); It''s worked for me before in some iteration of ChartControl settings, but I can''t figure out how to do it now. I''ve even tried this: chartControl.Legend.Visible = false; chartControl.Refresh(); Image img = new Bitmap( width, height ); chartControl.Draw( img ); Clipboard.SetDataObject( img ); but I always get a Legend on my image now. Can you tell me what settings force a Legend to be drawn?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 14, 2005 04:56 PM UTC

I had a similar problem, I solved it by moving the legend see the following post: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=18412

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;