We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Selected range after clicking on a GridListControl Cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

23558 Jan 14,2005 06:24 AM Jan 14,2005 06:40 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Eric van Dinter
Asked On January 14, 2005 06:24 AM

Hello, I use a Grid where I want to know the selected range of cells by the user. Therefore I created an MouseUp event who registrates the selected range. I am only interested in the cells of a specific column. This worked fine sofar. But now I added an extra column to the Grid with cellType GridListControl. If a user clicks on such a cell the MouseUp event triggers and cells who are covered by the GridListControl are in the Active Range. But this is not a selection of cells I want to register ! Does anybody know a solution for this ? Thanks ! Eric

Eric van Dinter
Replied On January 14, 2005 06:40 AM

I found the error I made. Some how I lost the next statement in my MouseUp event: grid.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.None; after adding it, it worked fine again. Eric

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;