We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBoxAdv''s SelectedIndexChanged event not fired properly for items with same text

Hi, When the ComboBoxAdv contains multiple items with the same text, it will not fire the SelectedIndexChanged. For example, the ComboBox has these item: 1. W-222 2. W-222 3. W-222 4. W-333 5. W-222 If the currently selected item''s text is different from the previously selected item''s text -> it fires the event. But if they are the same, then it won''t fire. From W-222 to W-333, the event is fired. But from W-222 to another W-222, the event won''t get fired. I also created a sample here to demonstrate the prob. Syncfusion version: 2.1.0.9 .NET Framework version: 1.1.4322 TIA, Khoi WindowsApplication2_6558.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 13, 2005 04:49 PM UTC

Hi Khoi, I''ve tested your sample and it works correctly in 3.0.1. I''d recommend upgrading to the latest version of Tools. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon