We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Drag and Drop

How can I change the drag and drop rectangle that Syncfusion is painting during the a drag operation. I understand that I can change the range by modiying the RangeList in the GridQueryOleDataSourceData event, but I would like to change the actual shape being drawn during a drag/drop to just a single line? And perhaps even my own special shape. Thanks, Steve

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 13, 2005 04:15 PM UTC

You can either turn off the grid''s default OLE support, and do everything yourself using the generic Windows Form D&D support, or you can create a IGridDataObjectConsumer (or maybe derive one of ours, GridTextDataObjectConsumer), and then implement the DetermineRowColCount method to set these bounds. I will try to work up a sample for this but it maybe the first of next week before it gets done.

ST Steve January 13, 2005 07:43 PM UTC

Thanks Clay. Don''t worry about an example, I think I may have one that will work.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon