We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

1 point Series, RangeType = Set, FixedWidthMode

This is a continuation of my previous post: I am having problems when I try to use the Chart Control to draw a Series with a single Point when ChartColumnWidthMode is set to Fixed. This is in a situation were I have explicitly set up the DateTimeRange of the X-axis, per your suggestion. I get the following error: "A first chance exception of type ''System.OverflowException'' occurred in system.drawing.dll Additional information: Overflow error." I tried various values for the Column width--1, 10, 100, 350--and I always get the same error. Doesn''t happen if I have more than one point in my Series. Doesn''t happen if I have one point but I set RelativeWidthMode. The problem with RelativeWidthMode is that I am plotting data by year, so I set the beginning of my range to a year before my first date and the end of my range to a year after my last date, and this causes me to get a very narrow column if I use RelativeWidthMode. Any ideas?

2 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 12, 2005 08:02 PM UTC

Hi Bob, I am able to reproduce the problem with the currently available public version. The exception has already been fixed in our latest code. There is a minor issue with the FixedWidthMode not aligning the Columns properly and I have asked our development to fix it with the highest priority. I will inform you as soon as there is a fix available. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

BH Bob Hogan January 13, 2005 09:56 AM UTC

Thanks much.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon