We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Currentcell.moveto question?

I have a sample that i''ve attached that I cant figure out what is happening between 2.0.5.0 and the new 3.0.1.0. This sample has 2 forms. Form one that comes up when you run has a button on it. Notice that when form one comes up the cell that is highlighted is just highlighted with the black retangular highlighting line. If you click the button it will bring up form to and notice that the cell that is highlighted is BLUE to show its highlighted. In 2.0.5.0 it looked the same as the cell that we moveto on form one meaning not colored in but highlighted. I cant see any differences between the grids at all. the only diff i know of is that im showing the form2 using showdialog like we have to do in our app. Any ideas why this has changed from the last version we were at to this version and why. Is this a bug of some sort or do i need to change something now if its a modal form?

2 Replies

PB Philip Bishop January 12, 2005 04:58 PM UTC

It appears as if the site isnt allowing uploads. I tried attaching it with the last post and it gives me an error on page. I talked to a rebecca at syncfusion and she said email it to her and she would get it to whoever.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 12, 2005 09:27 PM UTC

I have frowarded this to the grid architect for him to look into. As a work around you can avoid the problem by first calling CurrentCell.MoveTo(-1, -1). grdRRP.CurrentCell.MoveTo(-1, -1) grdRRP.Visible = True grdRRP.Focus() grdRRP.CurrentCell.MoveTo(3, 2)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon