We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XPMenu Begin A Group

Hi, How do I programmatically "Begin A Group" when adding my menu items using XPMenus? Thanks Jimski

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 16, 2005 06:53 PM UTC

Hi Jimski, I am afraid, I need more information here. What are you referring to when you say - "Begin A Group" ? 1. Do you want to know how to add a Category programmatically and add BarItems to it ? OR 2. Do you wish to know how to create a ParentBarItem and add BarItems to it ? OR 3. Do you wish to know how to create cascading menus, i.e., ParentBarItems hosting ParentBarItems in its dropdown menu, in which each "child" ParentBarItem has its own collection of BarItems ? Please let us know. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

MW Martin Webrant January 17, 2005 09:09 AM UTC

Think you want to do this: parentBarItem.BeginGroupAt(itemToBeginGroupAt) >Hi, > >How do I programmatically "Begin A Group" when adding my menu items using XPMenus? > >Thanks >Jimski

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon