We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

onPaint()

How can I get the range of cells being painted in the onPaint event? RangeInfoToRectangle is giving me a much larger range. For example, if I programmatically go to the end of the spreadsheet then the call to this.RectangleToRangeInfo(e.ClipRectangle), returns the entire spreadsheet from column 1 to my max number of columns. Thanks, Steve

3 Replies

ST Steve January 11, 2005 05:43 PM UTC

I believe I''ve answered it. this.ViewLayout.RectangleToClientRowCol(e.ClipRectangle.... should give just the viewable cells being painted, correct?

ST Steve January 11, 2005 06:25 PM UTC

Nevermind, that didn''t work after I scolled. What method should I use in the onPaint event to get the range of cells being painted? Thanks, Steve

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 11, 2005 06:33 PM UTC

I think you do need to use this.ViewLayout.RectangleToClientRowCol. But this gives you the client row/col range (not absolute row/col). Once you have the client row/col range, you can add grid.LeftColIndex and grid.TopRowIndex to get the range I think you are looking for.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon