We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Again psting : Problem In a template file

Hi , I write the following code to set the file as template : ExcelEngine excelEngine = new ExcelEngine(); IApplication application = excelEngine.Excel; IWorkbook myWorkbook = ExcelUtils.CreateWorkBookUsingTemplate (Application.StartupPath + @"\\repCpxFormat.xls"); IWorksheet SheetAll = myWorkbook.Worksheets[0]; IWorksheet SheetInfo = myWorkbook.Worksheets[1]; IWorksheet SheetBuild = myWorkbook.Worksheets[2]; It gives me the following error on the line that said (ExcelUtils.CreateWorkBookUsingTemplate...etc): ---- system.argumentoutofrangeexception , The specified argument was out of valid values parameter name reading order. --- Please Note: 1-I''''m sure about the file name and the location available at the application path. 2-The number of worksheets is 3. The strange thing that I did the same code with another Excel files in another part of the application without any error problems and here is an examples (Error free) : ----- ExcelEngine excelEngine = new ExcelEngine(); IApplication application = excelEngine.Excel; //A new workbook is created.[Equivalent to creating a new workbook in MS Excel] // The number of default worksheets is the IWorkbook myWorkbook=ExcelUtils.CreateWorkBookUsingTemplate (Application.StartupPath + @"\\repbldgFormat.xls"); //The first worksheet object in the worksheets collection is accessed. IWorksheet SheetAll = myWorkbook.Worksheets[0]; IWorksheet SheetInfo = myWorkbook.Worksheets[1]; --- ExcelEngine excelEngine = new ExcelEngine(); IApplication application = excelEngine.Excel; //A new workbook is created.[Equivalent to creating a new workbook in MS Excel] // The number of default worksheets is the application setting in MS Excel. IWorkbook myWorkbook = ExcelUtils.CreateWorkBookUsingTemplate (Application.StartupPath + @"\\reptDepFormat.xls"); /The first worksheet object in the worksheets collection is accessed. IWorksheet SheetAll = myWorkbook.Worksheets[0]; IWorksheet SheetInfo = myWorkbook.Worksheets[1]; Thank you

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon