We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unpin Event?

Is there anyway via the DockingManager (or anything else) to capture, or listen for, the event when a user unpins a docked panel? I've played with the DockingManager.DockStateChanged event and it certainly gets called when the push-pin is clicked but I haven't been able to narrow down that particular event. Any ideas? Thanks, Tom

2 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team January 8, 2003 10:21 PM UTC

Hi Tom, There isn't a special autohide state change (unpinned) event, but you could use the DockStateChanging & DockStateChanged events in synchronization with each other to achieve the same effect. Call the 'DockingManager.GetAutoHideMode(Control ctrl)' method within the two handlers, maintain some kind of a flag that is reflective of the autohide mode and if you notice a change in the GetAutoHideMode() return value between the two handlers then an autohide state change has occured. The final state of the control will be reflected in the DockStateChanged event. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

TL Tom Le Blanc January 9, 2003 06:24 PM UTC

Thanks Prakash, That's the road I started down and it appears to be working. Tom

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon