We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TabControlAdv crashes

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

23316 Jan 10,2005 01:51 AM Jan 10,2005 07:37 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Kalyan
Asked On January 10, 2005 01:51 AM

Hi I am getting this error when i try to close my application in which i use the syncfusion tools. Can u help me. Eagerly waiting for your reply ------------------------------------------------- System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.Design.ThreadHooks.CallWndProcedure(Int32 ncode, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) at System.Windows.Forms.SafeNativeMethods.TrackPopupMenuEx(HandleRef hmenu, Int32 fuFlags, Int32 x, Int32 y, HandleRef hwnd, TPMPARAMS tpm) at System.Windows.Forms.ContextMenu.Show(Control control, Point pos) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmContextMenu(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TabControlAdv.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) -------------------------------------------------

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 10, 2005 07:37 AM

Hi Kalyan, Please provide us the following information : 1. Which version of Essential Suite are you using ? 2. Can you provide us a test sample that can recreate this issue ? We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;