We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabControlAdv crashes

Hi I am getting this error when i try to close my application in which i use the syncfusion tools. Can u help me. Eagerly waiting for your reply ------------------------------------------------- System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.Design.ThreadHooks.CallWndProcedure(Int32 ncode, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) at System.Windows.Forms.SafeNativeMethods.TrackPopupMenuEx(HandleRef hmenu, Int32 fuFlags, Int32 x, Int32 y, HandleRef hwnd, TPMPARAMS tpm) at System.Windows.Forms.ContextMenu.Show(Control control, Point pos) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmContextMenu(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TabControlAdv.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) -------------------------------------------------

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2005 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Kalyan, Please provide us the following information : 1. Which version of Essential Suite are you using ? 2. Can you provide us a test sample that can recreate this issue ? We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon