We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Print function drop last column

Our customer is encountering a serious problem when printing a GridDataboundGrid. Sometimes the print function doesn''t print the last column of the grid. I cannot duplicate this defect on our printer but the customer has usually been facing it. Below is the code to print a document with a title at the top of the paper and the grid under. public static void PrintGrid(GridDataBoundGrid dtgbGrid, Font titFont,string strtitle) { try { //DataGridPrintDocument dgrPrintDoc = new DataGridPrintDocument ( titleFont, title); //dgrPrintDoc.Print(); titleFont=titFont; title=strtitle; PrintDataBoundGrid(dtgbGrid); if(log.LogDebug()) log.Info("Print Grid"); } catch(Exception ex) { MessageBox.Show(ex.Message, "Information", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Information); if(log.LogDebug()) log.Error(ex.Message); } } public static void PrintDataBoundGrid(GridDataBoundGrid dtgbGrid/*, Font titleFont,string title*/) { // // Add method to print the Title // //PrintGrid( try { GridPrintDocument pd = new GridPrintDocument(dtgbGrid); //Assumes the default printer pd.DefaultPageSettings.Margins.Top+=50; pd.DefaultPageSettings.Margins.Left-=25; pd.DefaultPageSettings.Margins.Right-=25; pd.PrintPage+=new PrintPageEventHandler(pd_PrintPage); pd.PrintController=new StandardPrintController(); dtgbGrid.Properties.PrintHorzLines = false; dtgbGrid.Properties.PrintVertLines = false; dtgbGrid.Properties.PrintFrame=false; dtgbGrid.Properties.CenterHorizontal=false; pd.Print(); if(log.LogDebug()) log.Info("Print Data bound grid"); } catch(Exception ex) { MessageBox.Show(ex.Message, "Information", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Information); if(log.LogDebug()) log.Error(ex.Message); } } private static void pd_PrintPage(object sender, PrintPageEventArgs e) { if(title!="") { Pen p=new Pen(Color.Black); e.Graphics.DrawString(title,titleFont,p.Brush,e.MarginBounds.Left,e.MarginBounds.Top-50); e.PageSettings.Margins.Top+=50; title=""; } }

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2005 07:20 AM UTC

Are you using 3.0.1.0? This has a fix for in it for handles one problem like you are describing.

DB David Bosak January 10, 2005 08:03 AM UTC

I''m using 2.1.0.9. Is the defect totally fixed in 3.0.1.0? Sorry for not understanding your statement "This has a fix for in it for handles one problem like you are describing". We are getting 3.0.1.0 and try to integrate to our current code. Thanks a lot. >Are you using 3.0.1.0? This has a fix for in it for handles one problem like you are describing.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2005 08:12 AM UTC

>>Is the defect totally fixed in 3.0.1.0? I don''t know what the exact defect is that you are seeing. If you can upload a sample project showing the defect (or send it to support@syncfusion.com), then I can test it with 3010 and tell you if it is fixed or not. But without testing the exact defect you are seeing, I cannot explicitly tell you that it is fixed.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon