We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

content in cell of ggc not reflecting the right data

i use code to manipulate the content of a ggc.datasource. on the ggc, the new value is reflected on screen. however, when i click on another cell, the value is reverted back to the old value. clicking on another row, the new value will show up again. how do i get it to always show the new value?

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 6, 2005 09:56 AM UTC

I am not sure How you are changing the value, but you can try to end edit on teh oobject you are changing. For example, if you are setting a value in a DataRowView object, drv, then you can try calling drv.EndEdit(). If you can post a sample project showing the project, we might be able to give more concrete suggestions.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 7, 2005 01:03 AM UTC

Hi Clay, I''ve created a sample project to show the problem, how do I post it ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 7, 2005 06:35 AM UTC

You can try clicking the little disk button on the top right corner of the edit control you type into to enter a thread post (diagonally opposite the Post Message button). Or, you can create a Direct Trac support incident and upload the sample with the incident.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 7, 2005 08:17 AM UTC

thanks. i have attached the file. WindowsApplication1_3211.zip to reproduce the problem that i am facing: 1. double click on the cell under the age column 2. enter any integer number 3. click ok 4. click on the cell under the name column 5. click on the cell under the age column

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 7, 2005 09:51 AM UTC

Try deactivating the currentcell before youshow the popup Private Sub GridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellControlDoubleClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As GridTableControlControlEventArgs) Me.GridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCell.Deactivate(False) Me.ShowPopup() End Sub

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 7, 2005 02:29 PM UTC

it worked! thanks! :)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon