We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Text Direction on AutoHide Tabs

Is there anyway to specify the direction of the text on the AutoHide tabs? If we are using VS.NET as the standard, the autohide tabs on the right side of the screen read from top to bottom with the baseline on the (left) inside of the form. The tabs on the left side of the screen also ready from the top to bottom with the baseline on the (left) outside of the form. Our forms are using the Syncfusion DockingManager and while the tabs on the left side behave the same way, the tabs on the right read from bottom to top with the baseline on the (right) outside of the form. This part is what we'd like to change (if possible). Thanks, Tom

3 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team January 4, 2003 05:09 PM UTC

Tom, The direction of the text in the AutoHide tabs cannot be changed. We are aware of the inconsistency of the Tools AutoHide tab text layout with the VS.NET tabs, and have cateogrized this as a high priority bug. We will do our best to address this issue for a future release of Essential Tools. I apologize for the inconvenience. Regards, Prakash

TL Tom Le Blanc July 22, 2003 04:57 PM UTC

So, did this matter ever get addressed? I have downloaded 1.6.1.0 today and I haven't seen any change. If it did get changed is there property I need to explicitly call now? Thanks, Tom

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team July 23, 2003 07:25 PM UTC

Hi Tom, Unfortunately, this issue is yet to be addressed. I have raised the priority on the QA report and we will try to correct the text alignment at the earliest possible. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. Prakash Syncfusion

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon