We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Features Needed

I am evaluating this control for our company app. I have already built my own rudimentary HTML like control. However, I would prefer to buy rather than build. Unfortunately you do not have a print or search features. Are these planned?

3 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 31, 2004 01:12 PM UTC

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Essential HTMLUI. We do have plans to add support for printing. We will be adding this feature within the next release cycle (about a month from now). I have submitted a feature request for the searcing feature to our development team and they should add it in at the earliest. Regards, Davis

KL Keith Lubell January 3, 2005 02:12 PM UTC

Overall I liked the control. Though the printing and search features are a must for me. Obviously some control overthese functions is needed. 1) with printer dialog box or straight to print. 2) search then search again. 3) search wild cards

JS John Sheppard January 4, 2005 06:35 PM UTC

I have to agree to the printing observation. This is a must for me. I bought the full package, we will see how long it takes you to update the product with this support.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon