We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Column Headers

I am using a gridcontrol and cannot see how I can change the default column headers. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 30, 2004 05:15 PM UTC

The column headers are row zero. So, from code you can use grid[0, 2].Text = "SomeHeaderForCol2"; If you are trying to do it from the designer, you first must set AllowSelections so it does not include the Column flag. Then you turn off the global mode, and then click a header and change its style.Text property.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 20, 2005 06:22 PM UTC

Okay - unselected the Column flag, turned off the Global Mode, now where''s the style.Text property? This is not very intuitive! Using v3.0 of GridControl. Thanks, Derek >If you are trying to do it from the designer, you first must set AllowSelections so it does not include the Column flag. Then you turn off the global mode, and then click a header and change its style.Text property.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 09:11 AM UTC

Hi Russ, In the designer mode, 1.Please unselect column and table flag in AllowSelection Property of the grid . 2.Turn off the Global mode 3.Select any header column cell 4.Click CellSetting and set the Text property for the header cell (Current selection settings or Cell Setting is present very near to Events in the top of the Properties Window) Please refer the sample. ColumnHeaderText_424.zip Let us know if this helps. Best Regards, Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon