We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Column Headers

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

22967 Dec 30,2004 11:48 AM Sep 21,2005 05:11 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Russell Wylie
Asked On December 30, 2004 11:48 AM

I am using a gridcontrol and cannot see how I can change the default column headers. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 30, 2004 12:15 PM

The column headers are row zero. So, from code you can use grid[0, 2].Text = "SomeHeaderForCol2"; If you are trying to do it from the designer, you first must set AllowSelections so it does not include the Column flag. Then you turn off the global mode, and then click a header and change its style.Text property.

Replied On September 20, 2005 02:22 PM

Okay - unselected the Column flag, turned off the Global Mode, now where''s the style.Text property? This is not very intuitive! Using v3.0 of GridControl. Thanks, Derek >If you are trying to do it from the designer, you first must set AllowSelections so it does not include the Column flag. Then you turn off the global mode, and then click a header and change its style.Text property.

Replied On September 21, 2005 05:11 AM

Hi Russ, In the designer mode, 1.Please unselect column and table flag in AllowSelection Property of the grid . 2.Turn off the Global mode 3.Select any header column cell 4.Click CellSetting and set the Text property for the header cell (Current selection settings or Cell Setting is present very near to Events in the top of the Properties Window) Please refer the sample. ColumnHeaderText_424.zip Let us know if this helps. Best Regards, Jeba.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;