We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Font in TreeViewAdv (version 3.0.1.0)

Hi, I have recently upgraded to the new version of Syncfusion Tools and the font in the treeview is changed. If I have a node with the text "europe/sweden" the spaces between the character is small that the character becomes overlapping. The only way to overcome this would be to change the textsize and font to a larger one. I use the default font and size when this problem occurs. //Per

2 Replies

MW Martin Webrant December 30, 2004 12:26 PM UTC

Same problem here //Martin >Hi, > >I have recently upgraded to the new version of Syncfusion Tools and the font in the treeview is changed. If I have a node with the text "europe/sweden" the spaces between the character is small that the character becomes overlapping. The only way to overcome this would be to change the textsize and font to a larger one. I use the default font and size when this problem occurs. > >//Per

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 31, 2004 02:23 PM UTC

Hi, I do see the node''s text drawing error (text getting squeezed and overlapped sometimes) in the TreeViewAdv which makes it difficult to read the text or notice the spaces in between characters. We have logged a high priority QA report# 778 in this regard, and will try our very best to address this issue at the earliest. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon