We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Deserialization error converting from 2.1.0.57 to 3.0.1.0

Anyone can help me here? I have just upgraded to 3.0.1.0 from 2.1.0.57. I converted my project to this version by removing the old references and adding the new one. Everything compiles smoothly (actually with minor issues that I finally solved), but when running in Debug mode, the following exceptions occur: "A first chance exception of type ''System.IO.FileNotFoundException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll Additional information: File or assembly name Syncfusion.Tools.Windows, or one of its dependencies, was not found." & "A first chance exception of type ''System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll Additional information: Member Mark was not found." Anybody facing this problem? And how to solve it?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 2, 2005 10:02 AM UTC

Hi Leong, I did a search for a member "mark" or "Mark" in our library code but couldn''t find any such field or property. Could it be that this field is in one of your classes? Can you post a sample project together with the binary file that shows the problem? Best would be actually to open a support incident and let the tools support team take look at this. Stefan

DS Daechul Sohn January 2, 2005 10:14 PM UTC

I''m experiencing a similar problem. When I start the Debug build, I get the following exceptions: A first chance exception of type ''System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll Additional information: Member AutoHideIndex was not found. A first chance exception of type ''System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll Additional information: Member IsSelectedPage was not found. A first chance exception of type ''System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll Additional information: Member UniqueName was not found. Actually, I get the same behavior in the Release build.

DS Daechul Sohn January 3, 2005 01:13 AM UTC

On a different machine, I am experiencing the same FileNotFound problem described by Leong. However, I do NOT get the Serialization exceptions. Also, on my first installation, deleting the v2 DLLs from the Assemblies directory made the Serialization exceptions go away in the Debug build, but not in the Release. >I''m experiencing a similar problem. When I start the Debug build, I get the following exceptions: > >A first chance exception of type ''System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll > >Additional information: Member AutoHideIndex was not found. > >A first chance exception of type ''System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll > >Additional information: Member IsSelectedPage was not found. > >A first chance exception of type ''System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException'' occurred in mscorlib.dll > >Additional information: Member UniqueName was not found. > >Actually, I get the same behavior in the Release build. > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon