We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Size Of Pie Chart

Hi, i try to realise a little pie chart. sample : this.chartControl1.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(96, 72); But When I show my window i can''t see anything. With Dundas it''s possible, but we would like to use your chart ! Can you help. Assadi Attoumani From societe General

3 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 30, 2004 06:16 AM UTC

Hi, We have been able to reproduce the problem with the ChartControl not displaying small PieCharts. We will prepare a fix for this issue at the earliest. This fix should be available in the next possible patch release. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

AA Assadi Attoumani December 30, 2004 07:38 AM UTC

Thanx for your answer. But Today we have the syncfusion 2.0.5.1 and i''d like to know, if the new release it''s free to upgrade. can we use our current licence and unlock key ?

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 30, 2004 05:17 PM UTC

Hi, The latest version is free to upgrade for customers with a subscription. I have checked your product subscription status and also opened a support incident for the same problem so that I can inform you when the new build is available. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon