We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

C++ Translation Problems (from Knowledge Base Q10533)

I''ve tried attaching a zip file, but it doesn''t seem to work for me, so the code for the translated classes is at the end of this message. After translating the 3 classes from the ImagePushButton.cs file into C++ classes, I get the following error: error C2512: ''_12390::GridPushButtonImageCellRenderer'' : no appropriate default constructor available which MSDN describes as: No default constructor is available for the specified class, structure, or union. The compiler supplies a default constructor if user-defined constructors are not provided. If you provide a constructor that takes a nonvoid parameter, you must also provide a default constructor. The default constructor can be a constructor with default values for all parameters. The following sample generates C2512: // C2512.cpp class B { public: B (char *); /* add the folling constructor B() { }; */ }; int main() { B b; // C2512 } -------------- I have tried to supply a default constructor with no luck on trying to get rid of this error. Can anyone see the error of my ways? -------------- // Contents of ImagePushButton.h #pragma once using namespace System; using namespace System::Collections; using namespace System::Diagnostics; using namespace System::Drawing; using namespace System::Runtime::Serialization; using namespace System::Windows::Forms; using namespace System::IO; using namespace System::Drawing::Imaging; using namespace Syncfusion::Diagnostics; using namespace Syncfusion::Windows::Forms::Grid; namespace _12390 { public __gc class GridPushButtonImageCellRenderer; public __gc class GridPushButtonImageCellModel : public GridPushButtonCellModel { protected: GridPushButtonImageCellModel(SerializationInfo* pInfo, StreamingContext context) : GridPushButtonCellModel(pInfo, context) { } public: GridPushButtonImageCellModel(GridModel* pGrid) : GridPushButtonCellModel(pGrid) { } public: virtual GridCellRendererBase* CreateRenderer(GridControlBase* pControl) { return new GridPushButtonImageCellRenderer(pControl, this); } }; public __gc class ImageCellButton : public GridCellButton { private: static GridIconPaint* pIconPainter; private: static ImageCellButton() { pIconPainter = new GridIconPaint("_12390", GetExecutingAssembly()); } public: ImageCellButton(GridPushButtonCellRenderer* pControl) : GridCellButton(pControl) { } public: virtual void Draw(Graphics* pG, int iRowIndex, int iColIndex, bool bActive, GridStyleInfo* pStyle) { GridCellButton::Draw(pG, iRowIndex, iColIndex, bActive, pStyle); // draw the button bool bHovering = IsHovering(iRowIndex, iColIndex); bool bMouseDown = IsMouseDown(iRowIndex, iColIndex); bool bDisabled = !pStyle->Clickable; ButtonState buttonState = ButtonState::Normal; if (bDisabled) { buttonState |= ButtonState::Inactive | ButtonState::Flat; } else if (!bHovering && !bMouseDown) { buttonState |= ButtonState::Flat; } Point PtOffset = Point::Empty; if (bMouseDown) { PtOffset.X = 1; PtOffset.Y = 1; buttonState |= ButtonState::Pushed; } DrawButton(pG, Bounds, buttonState, pStyle); String bitmapName = S"Browse.bmp"; // make sure this is included in project and marked as "Embedded Resource" // Instead of using GridIconPaint you could simple use Image.Draw here // with an existing bitmap. GridIconPaint is convenient because it lets // us easily draw over existing background and replace the black color // in the bitmap with a different color. pIconPainter->PaintIcon(pG, Bounds, PtOffset, bitmapName, Color::Blue); } }; public __gc class GridPushButtonImageCellRenderer : public GridPushButtonCellRenderer { private: ImageCellButton* pPushButton; public: GridPushButtonImageCellRenderer(GridControlBase* pGrid, GridPushButtonImageCellModel* pCellModel) : GridPushButtonCellRenderer(pGrid, pCellModel) { GridPushButtonCellRenderer::RemoveButton(GridPushButtonCellRenderer::GetButton(0)); AddButton(pPushButton = new ImageCellButton(this)); } }; } ------------------------------ // Contents of ImagePushButton.cpp #include "ImagePushButton.h"

2 Replies

DW Dean Wittmann December 28, 2004 04:59 AM UTC

I forgot to mention that the error line is in the function: --------------- public: virtual GridCellRendererBase* CreateRenderer(GridControlBase* pControl) { return new GridPushButtonImageCellRenderer(pControl, this); } --------------- The "return new GridPushButtonImageCellRenderer(pControl, this);" line to be exact. Thanks to anyone that can help me!!!

DW Dean Wittmann December 28, 2004 08:02 PM UTC

Never Mind. I got it to compile correctly. Now, I''m just having problems loading the bitmap. I''m sure I''ll figure this one out too.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon