We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scrolling Problem

Hi Clay, I am getting following error while scrolling verticaly and some similar error while scrolling horizontal. Err MSg. ''0'' is not a valid value for ''value''. ''value'' should be between ''minimum'' and ''maximum''. I need to know how to solve this problem. This is very urgernt issue . advance thanx. Regards Arun Prasath

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 28, 2004 11:32 PM UTC

What version are you using? There are specific checks in the 2.1.0.9 (and later) code to try to avoid this error. If you are using 2.1.0.9 or later, can you see this problem in one of our samples? Or can you post a sample showing this problem?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 16, 2005 07:28 PM UTC

I am using build 2.0.5.43 Is there any known work-arounds for this version? thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 17, 2005 08:06 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, sorry we have no really good worarkounds. But, one idea would be to override OnHScroll, OnHorizontalScroll and OnHScrollBarValueChanged methods. Same with OnVScroll et al. Also override UpdateScrollBars, SetTopRow, SetLeftCol, InitLayout and Refresh. In these methods wrap the call to the base class version in a try/catch block. (I am not 100% sure if OnHorizontalScroll was in 2.0.x - if not then just override the other two methods) Stefan >I am using build 2.0.5.43 > >Is there any known work-arounds for this version? > >thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon