We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Scrolling Problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

22870 Dec 28,2004 02:17 AM UTC Feb 17,2005 08:06 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: GridControl
Arun Prasath
Asked On December 28, 2004 02:17 AM UTC

Hi Clay, I am getting following error while scrolling verticaly and some similar error while scrolling horizontal. Err MSg. ''0'' is not a valid value for ''value''. ''value'' should be between ''minimum'' and ''maximum''. I need to know how to solve this problem. This is very urgernt issue . advance thanx. Regards Arun Prasath

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 28, 2004 11:32 PM UTC

What version are you using? There are specific checks in the 2.1.0.9 (and later) code to try to avoid this error. If you are using 2.1.0.9 or later, can you see this problem in one of our samples? Or can you post a sample showing this problem?

Replied On February 16, 2005 07:28 PM UTC

I am using build 2.0.5.43 Is there any known work-arounds for this version? thanks

Replied On February 17, 2005 08:06 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, sorry we have no really good worarkounds. But, one idea would be to override OnHScroll, OnHorizontalScroll and OnHScrollBarValueChanged methods. Same with OnVScroll et al. Also override UpdateScrollBars, SetTopRow, SetLeftCol, InitLayout and Refresh. In these methods wrap the call to the base class version in a try/catch block. (I am not 100% sure if OnHorizontalScroll was in 2.0.x - if not then just override the other two methods) Stefan >I am using build 2.0.5.43 > >Is there any known work-arounds for this version? > >thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;