We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

help book

Hi, I don''t know if it''s just me, but I bought other components, and I always have the help boox in the Contents help panel in Visual Studio (2003 actually). But Syncfusion, even if the F1 button work perfectly, does not appear in the "Filtered By" combobox or the Dynamic help. Any idea why it''s not working or if it''s not there from the installation process? Regards,

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 28, 2004 12:44 AM UTC

It might just be you. It is working great here, and I didn''t know about the help in the contents until you described it. Try reinstalling the Syncfusion Suite. Best of luck, Kevin

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 28, 2004 01:13 PM UTC

Hi 1) The filtered by option should be set to No Filter to view Syncfusion documentation. We had some problems getting this to work in the past, but we will look at including this feature soon. 2) The Syncfusion Help is integrated with the VS.NET help. The help files are located in the \Help directory (for example C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Help). Sometimes there are problems with Help integration in which case the user needs to close VS.NET and then run the batch file: RegSuite30Help.bat for help integration. Regards Arun

MT Michel T Dallaire December 28, 2004 06:54 PM UTC

The help is working fine, it''s just you can''t "Filter By" Syncfusion namespace or browse contant while all the others can. For example, I have all Purecomponents tools, and they all have that feature like a book for each. It''s easier to browse or to make search for example with the word FORM which exists in almost every tool we buy. When you can filter, it''s easier. They do seems melted int he big help file. Otherwise, the help file works perfectly. Regards, Michel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon