We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Selecting Tab Pages in Design Mode (3.0.1.0)

After upgrading to 3.0.1.0, when in design mode I can no longer select different tab pages on the tabControlAdv by just clicking on the desired tab. Instead, I have to select the desired tab page from the pulldown in the Properties window. Is this the way it is supposed to work now? --Van Baker

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 26, 2004 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Van, Thanks for your feedback on this issue. This is a known problem in the TabControlAdv in v3.0, and we do have an open QA report# 736 in this regard. I have updated the QA report with your feedback, and have upped its priority. We will try our very best to address this issue at the earliest. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

MW Martin Webrant December 29, 2004 12:52 PM UTC

It''s not just a designer issue, I got the same problem in my application. Had to add some ugly code to fix it: internal class TabControlFocusFix : Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TabControlAdv { public override bool ValidateFocusedTab() { return true; } } >Hi Van, > >Thanks for your feedback on this issue. This is a known problem in the TabControlAdv in v3.0, and we do have an open QA report# 736 in this regard. I have updated the QA report with your feedback, and have upped its priority. We will try our very best to address this issue at the earliest. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 29, 2004 03:00 PM UTC

Hi Martin, If you are not able to switch tabs at runtime, you could resolve this by setting the following property to true : tabControlAdv1.FocusOnTabClick = true; Let me know if this does not help. We will also set this property to TRUE by default in our future releases. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 2, 2005 07:51 PM UTC

Hi, The TabControlAdv design time tab switching issue has been fixed, and a patch containing these fixes is now available for download. Please open a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and I will update you with the download instructions for the same. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon