We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ChartLabelIntersectionAction.Rotate

I do the following: cc.PrimaryXAxis.LabelIntersectionAction = ChartLabelIntersectionAction.Rotate; I get the first 5 items slanted as they should, and then for the remainder of the points, there is no label shown. (obviously the labels are there because when this code is not applied, all labels are shown) The reason I need this behaviour is because I have many items in my chart, with a limited amount of space thanks, kevin

6 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 22, 2004 08:23 PM UTC

Hi Kevin, Could you tell us what version of Essential Chart you are using? I have tested with the latest 3.0.1.0 and the labels are all rotated. Please let us know and we will check with that version and let you know. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 23, 2004 12:19 PM UTC

I am using version 2.0.5.43 Unfortunately for this project I am limited to this version because other modules are dependent on other Syncfusion controls.

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 28, 2004 01:26 PM UTC

Hi Kevin, Thanks for the update. I will work with version 2.0.5.43 and try to prepare a work around with this version. I will update you again shortly. Thanks, Davis

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 28, 2004 07:16 PM UTC

Hi Kevin, I have tested with version 2.0.5.43 and confirmed that the rotated labels that will be partially visible if painted are omitted. The only workaround I am able to suggest for version 2.0.5.43 (till you can install a later version) is to set the LabelIntersectAction to MultipleRows this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelIntersectAction = ChartLabelIntersectAction.MultipleRows; We regret for the inconvenience caused. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 25, 2005 03:48 PM UTC

Would you be able to tell me what the earliest build after 2.0.5.43 this issue was fixed in? We use other Syncfusion controls in our project and would like to minimize the ripple effects of an update. Thanks, Kevin

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 26, 2005 03:05 PM UTC

Hi Kevin, This issue was fixed in version 2.1.0.9 You can download version 2.1.0.9 through the download link in Direct-Trac Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon