We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Changing Column Name

hi, Can any one let me know how to change the Grid Control Column Name can be changed? I dont want it in Databound grid. Thanks and Regards Rajesh

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 22, 2004 12:39 PM UTC

In a GridControl, the column headers are row 0. So, to change what you see in the header cell, you can use code like: this.grid[0, someColIndex].Text = "Your header text";

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 23, 2004 04:07 AM UTC

Hi Burch ! Thanks Its working ... Rajesh >In a GridControl, the column headers are row 0. So, to change what you see in the header cell, you can use code like: > >this.grid[0, someColIndex].Text = "Your header text"; >

MM Mrudang Majmudar January 6, 2005 10:42 AM UTC

I am doing the same thing this.gridControl1[0,4].Text="TEXT"; it does not work. Using gridcontrol in virtual mode >In a GridControl, the column headers are row 0. So, to change what you see in the header cell, you can use code like: > >this.grid[0, someColIndex].Text = "Your header text"; >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 6, 2005 11:14 AM UTC

In a true virtual grid, you would need to provide the header text in QueryCellInfo based on the value of e.ColIndex when e.RowIndex == 0.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon