We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Selection and Scrolling with GridGroupingControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

22624 Dec 16,2004 11:29 AM Dec 16,2004 01:09 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On December 16, 2004 11:29 AM

Hi, How can I have the same functionality with GridGroupingControl as I have with GDBG using the even CurrentCellActivating: private void StrategyDataBoundGrid_CurrentCellActivating(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCurrentCellActivatingEventArgs e) { if(e.RowIndex != 0) e.ColIndex = 0; } I tried: this.hunterGrid.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.None; but it still selects the cell. And when I scroll down, the grid jumps back to the row in which the cell has been selected/has focus. What I would like to be able to do is select multiple rows or multiple columns but all the cells should be disabled. I should be able to copy the rows or columns and paste it in excel or may be just a text file. Thanks a lot, Lalit

Replied On December 16, 2004 12:12 PM

Try these settings: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyCell.Enabled = false; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; They work for me in a flat grid with our upcoming 3.0 release. And you can copy the selected rows with ctl+C.

Replied On December 16, 2004 01:09 PM

Thanks Clay. Lalit

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;