We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Selection and Scrolling with GridGroupingControl

Hi, How can I have the same functionality with GridGroupingControl as I have with GDBG using the even CurrentCellActivating: private void StrategyDataBoundGrid_CurrentCellActivating(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCurrentCellActivatingEventArgs e) { if(e.RowIndex != 0) e.ColIndex = 0; } I tried: this.hunterGrid.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.None; but it still selects the cell. And when I scroll down, the grid jumps back to the row in which the cell has been selected/has focus. What I would like to be able to do is select multiple rows or multiple columns but all the cells should be disabled. I should be able to copy the rows or columns and paste it in excel or may be just a text file. Thanks a lot, Lalit

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 16, 2004 05:12 PM UTC

Try these settings: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyCell.Enabled = false; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; They work for me in a flat grid with our upcoming 3.0 release. And you can copy the selected rows with ctl+C.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 16, 2004 06:09 PM UTC

Thanks Clay. Lalit

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon