We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Printer Timeout

I am trying to print a grid with 50 rows and 40 columns, this grid is obtained by combining 3 to 4 grids ( I am just iterating the contents from each grid and putting it in a grid ). when i try to print the grid it is giving me timeout error, I am using a default printer that is accessible to the my current system.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2004 02:42 PM UTC

I think you will have to narrow down the problem some. Can you print a single grid of that size? If not, then the problem is not likely in your code that is trying to combine the grids. If you can print a bigger single grid, then youshould look at your combining code. Can you combine 2 smaller grids and print that? If you can post a sample project shoing the problem, we can try to debug it here.

KG kgpsan December 16, 2004 09:31 AM UTC

Thanks for the reply, The printer timeout is being raised in a particular type of printer, I need to reassure things and I will get back.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon