We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Vinz : How to display the Color Code for ColorEdit CellType?

Hi, Currently I got problem display the color code on the GridGroupingControl after setting the Column Celltype to ColorEdit. It keep displaying #ERROR#. How the display the selected color code from the color dialog ? is there any properties I have to set inorder to work properly ?? Thanks alot ;) Best Regards Vincent

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 14, 2004 08:15 AM UTC

In addition to setting sstyle.CallType = "ColorEdit", do you have the style.CellValueType = typeof(Color) for this column?

VL Vincent Loy Chee Hoon December 15, 2004 11:43 PM UTC

hi Clay, >In addition to setting sstyle.CallType = "ColorEdit", do you have the style.CellValueType = typeof(Color) for this column?

VL Vincent Loy Chee Hoon December 15, 2004 11:53 PM UTC

Hi Clay, For your information, these are the settings which I had made within the GridGroupingControl properties Dialogbox. TableDescriptors->Columns->Apprearance->AnyRecordFieldCells->Celltype = ColorEdit TableDescriptors->Columns->Apprearance->AnyRecordFieldCells->CellValueType = System.String For this particular column, I also have AddNewRecordFieldCell for selecting color for new record. The above settings are the same for this cell as well. I''m hope I had painted a clear picture for you as I dun really understand the Style.CallType and Style.CellValueType have any relationship with I had asked for. Thanks for reverifying with me. Best Regards Vincent >hi Clay, > > > > > > > >>In addition to setting sstyle.CallType = "ColorEdit", do you have the style.CellValueType = typeof(Color) for this column?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 16, 2004 08:39 AM UTC

Here is a sample showing a coloredit in a column of a groupinggrid. http://64.78.18.34/Support/user/uploads/GGC_ColorEdit.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon