We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

date changed event

Hi, I have a data time picker and sometimes the date in the box is changed. I want to catch the event when the date is changed. I can catch all event but one. When I change the date/time with the arrows the event I have do not catch the change (textchanged, valuechanged event). How can I catch it? Thanks. Jose Melo

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 14, 2004 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Jose, Sorry for the delay in responding. 1) Which version of Essential Tools are you using? 2) I tested with version 2.1.0.9 and could see that the Value Changed event was getting fired. There is a known bug where the value changed event was getting fired twice, which has been fixed internally. 3) Here is the sample that I had used for testing Sample Please take a look at the sample and let me know if you see that the issue. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi, > >I have a data time picker and sometimes the date in the box is changed. > >I want to catch the event when the date is changed. I can catch all event but one. >When I change the date/time with the arrows the event I have do not catch the change (textchanged, valuechanged event). >How can I catch it? > >Thanks. >Jose Melo

JL Jose Luis Melo December 14, 2004 12:51 PM UTC

I''m using 1.6.1.8 and value changed event is not being fired. Is there any bug with this version? How can I solve the problem with this version? Thanks, Jose Melo

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2005 10:20 AM UTC

Hi Jose, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Since version 1.6.1.8 is more than a year old we are not able to provide fixes for this version. I would recommed you to upgrade to the latest version. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I''m using 1.6.1.8 and value changed event is not being fired. > >Is there any bug with this version? >How can I solve the problem with this version? > >Thanks, >Jose Melo

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon