We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GroupingGrid header images

Can I put an image next to the text in the header? i''ve tried: Private Sub MarketingDG_TableControlDrawCell(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlDrawCellEventArgs) Handles MarketingDG.TableControlDrawCell Dim endRowIndex As Integer e.Inner.Style.ImageList = HeaderImageList If e.Inner.ColIndex = headerRow Then Dim rect As New Rectangle(e.Inner.Bounds.Left, e.Inner.Bounds.Top + 6, 16, 16) If MarketingDG.TableControl.GetRowHidden(endRowIndex) = False Then e.Inner.Graphics.DrawImage(HeaderImageList.Images(1), rect) Else e.Inner.Graphics.DrawImage(HeaderImageList.Images(0), rect) End If e.Inner.Style.Enabled = False End If End Sub AND If e.Inner.RowIndex = headerRow AndAlso columnName = "Total" Then e.Inner.Style.CellType = "Static" If MarketingDG.TableControl.GetColHidden((e.Inner.ColIndex + tableModelControlColumnOffSet) + 1) = False Then e.Inner.Style.ImageIndex = 1 Else e.Inner.Style.ImageIndex = 0 End If e.Inner.Style.ImageList = HeaderImageList e.Inner.Style.VerticalAlignment = GridVerticalAlignment.Top Dim colName As String = GetColumnName(e.Inner.ColIndex + tableModelControlColumnOffSet) e.Inner.Style.Text = colName e.Inner.Style.CellAppearance = GridCellAppearance.Raised End If but nothing... any ideas?

1 Reply

BH Bernard Herrok December 9, 2004 12:20 AM UTC

sorry, i was wrong. it does work. the imagelist was empty. thanks,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon