We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Current Cell in GDBG

I have configured my GDBG to select the entire row when any cell is clicked. I don''t want the current cell to be highlighted with the border and white background. I have not been able to produce this yet. Aaron

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 8, 2004 12:35 PM UTC

You have set ListBoxSelectionMode to something other than None, correct? To avoid seeing the current cell, try handling the CurrentCellActivating event and in the handler, set e.ColIndex = 0.

AA Aaron Andreson December 8, 2004 01:00 PM UTC

I achieved my desired result by handling the CellClick event and setting e.Cancel to true so a cell can never be activated. I then proceed to select the row that was clicked. I added an exception for the 0-th row so I can still sort my columns. What effect will changing the ListBoxSelectionMode have? I have it set to None currently. Aaron

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 8, 2004 01:08 PM UTC

ListBoxSelectionMode will tell the grid to select whole rows when your clicks any cell in teh row. You can have several different behaviors like MultiExtended selections, Simple selections and One selection. With this setting, you do not have to manually add row ranges to the grid.Selections collection.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon