We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Summary (Totalling)

Hi, I''m trying to add a summary row in my grid. But it doesn''t seem to work out the totals. If i change the format to Average, Minimum, Maximum or Count, it works properly. But not with totals. It sometimes show "1200 Records" or however many records i''ve got on the dataset. Is something wrong with the code bellow? sd0.Name = "2002/2003_Total" sd0.DataMember = "2002/2003_Total" sd0.DisplayColumn = "2002/2003_Total" sd0.Format = "{Total}" sd0.SummaryType = SummaryType.DoubleAggregate Dim grd As GridSummaryRowDescriptor = New GridSummaryRowDescriptor("SummaryRow", "Total", sd0) MarketingDG.TableDescriptor.SummaryRows.Add(grd) Thanks, Bernard Herrok

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 8, 2004 07:26 AM UTC

Instead of {Total}, try using {Sum}. sd0.Format = "{Sum}"

BH Bernard Herrok December 8, 2004 08:00 PM UTC

Please have a look at the attached image. Looks like there''s a margin set for the summary row title. Because depending how low you go in the levels, the title get cut. How do I get it to display the full title? Thanks, summary row_7092.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon