We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hide cell in GridGroupingControl

I have couple of issues with GridGroupingControl: - I can hide columns with all formatting in place in a GridGroupingControl if the column is not the first column in DataTable. But if I hide the first column, I do not see the childgroup CaptionText and I can still see the name of the first column in the right top corner of the grid. I am attaching the code to review. - I have a GridGroupingControl with 5000 rows and around 60 columns with over 100 updates coming per second. The GridGroupingControl reacts very poorly to the updates. Even without updates the grid reacts slowly to the user commands. All I need from this grid is grouping, summary and sorting. Is there a way I can turn off some of the events that are raised when I scroll the grid so that interaction with the grid would be faster. Is there anything else that I can do to improve the performance of GridGroupingControl. Thanks, Lalit GridGroupingControl_2284.zip GridGroupingControl_4382.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 2, 2004 08:07 PM UTC

I got the answer for the first one from the knowledgebase. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("Col1");

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 2, 2004 08:38 PM UTC

How can I AutoSize the CaptionText Cell. I can autosize the cells of the underlying grid but I am not able to autosize the captiontext cell. Please refer the same code. Thanks, Lalit

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon