We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MultiColumnComboBox: Setting Column Width

I am trying to set the width of one of my columns to a wider width that it currently has. I am currently using "Me.m_descriptiveDataTemplate.ListBox.Grid.Model.ColWidths(1) = 25" to reduce the size of column 1 but when I use "Me.m_descriptiveDataTemplate.ListBox.Grid.Model.ColWidths(2) = 500" the column widht does not increase. I think that this is limited by the size of the underlying grid or list box not being wide enough but I have not been able to change the width of either of those items. I have also tried "Me.m_descriptiveDataTemplate.ListBox.AutoSizeColumns = True" but this had no effect. Can you suggest anything I can do to make this work? Thanks, Ben Waters City Of Scottsdale, Court

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 2, 2004 11:50 PM UTC

Hi Ben, Please refer to the MultiColumnComboBox test sample attached here. It has 2 columns in its dropdown whose width is adjusted so that they occupy the entire width of the dropdown equally. // Set column width to occupy the entire dropdown width this.multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.Model.ColWidths[2] = this.multiColumnComboBox1.Bounds.Width/2; this.multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.Model.ColWidths[3] = this.multiColumnComboBox1.Bounds.Width/2; Refer to the sample and let me know if you need further assistance. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon