We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Imagesnot shown in BarItem Collection Editor

Hi, I have XP Toolbar. When I select the "Items" collection editor in the VS.NET Property window, "BarItem Collection editor" pops up. I added a couple of bar items. Select one bar item. Set the ImageList property to an existing ImageList. Why aren't the images appearing in "ImageIndex" property? For all the VS.NET property editors, VS.NET shows all the images and indexes as a drop down boxes. It is very hard to keep guessing the index of a particular item with out seeing the image. Can you fix this please. thanks, - Reddy

2 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team December 23, 2002 04:19 PM UTC

Reddy, This is a known bug in the framework's support for ImageIndex property editor. We have reported to MS regarding this. Hopefully, we will have a fix for this soon (there is no fix in the next 1.1 release). In the meantime we are investigating if a workaround is possible. -Praveen

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team December 23, 2002 04:51 PM UTC

As a workaround, you could set the LargeImageList property to the same ImageList as the ImageList. Then you will see the images in the ImageIndex property. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon