We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboboxExt

Is there any way of programmatically controlling the border color of a ComboBoxExt with the Flat style enabled? I am basically trying to make my combobox look like an Office XP style combobox (when you mouseover the background changes blue and the border changes dark blue). I have coded the Mouse_Move event to look like this: Private Sub ComboBox1_MouseMove(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs) Handles ComboBox1.MouseMove ComboBox1.BackColor = ComboBox1.BackColor.FromArgb(187, 194, 214) End Sub ...I have also coded the MoveLeave event to return the BackColor to white .. one problem I have is when the ComboBoxExt button is clicked it does not return the BackColor to white even if I code the DropDown event. Is there any way to control the imafe of the dropdown arrow on the mouseover? Tons of questions .. Thanks Patrick

1 Reply

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team December 23, 2002 04:17 PM UTC

Patrick, We will be introducing a FlatBorderColor to represent the border color with which to draw the border in our next version. We will also provide a way to customize the DropDownButton class (used to draw the drop-down portion) in the next version. With these changes you requirements should become easy to implement. Our next version is scheduled for early Feb. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon