We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Dataset and GridDataBoundGrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21966 Nov 30,2004 07:02 AM Nov 30,2004 04:20 PM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Liliana Faerman
Asked On November 30, 2004 07:02 AM

Hi I connect one Dataset with ADO .NET to GridDataBoundGrid. When i make changes in the grid, i make the changes in my Dataset. How can this? Thank you!!!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 30, 2004 11:29 AM

To move changes from the local (disconnected) ADO.NET dataset, to the database, you normally call your dataAdapter.Update method.

Liliana Faerman
Replied On November 30, 2004 01:01 PM

>To move changes from the local (disconnected) ADO.NET dataset, to the database, you normally call your dataAdapter.Update method.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 30, 2004 01:08 PM

I may have misunderstood your question. The grid should undate the Dataset (not the database) when you move off an row that has been editied. If you want the DateSet updated everytime you leave an edited cell (whether or not you leave the row), you can handle the CurrentCellAcceptedChanges event. In your handler, call grid.Binder.EndEdit().

Liliana Faerman
Replied On November 30, 2004 04:20 PM

Thanks Clay. Regards!!!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;