We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Individually modifying the CaptionRowHeight ?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21948 Nov 29,2004 10:28 PM UTC Nov 30,2004 01:49 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Grouping
David Llewellyn
Asked On November 29, 2004 10:28 PM UTC

Hello, I am using your GroupingGridControl and I would like to know if there is any way in which the height for the row of a GroupCaptionCell can be set? I realise that I can set all these row by using the line:- groupinggrid.TableOptions.CaptionRowHeight = 50; But is there any way to modify the height of the caption rows individually. Thanks, David

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 30, 2004 01:49 PM UTC

Hi David, with 3.x we added a interface that allows you to add support for custom row heights. Check out the \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.0.x\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\ResizableRows example. With 2.x it gets a bit tricky to get this working. Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;