We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

FilterBar in GridGroupingControl

Hi I have Syncfusion Essential Grid 2.1.0.9. In the documentation, I can see that there is property ShowFilterBar in GridGroupOptionsStyleInfo class. But if I try to set this property in code I get - ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupOptionsStyleInfo'' does not contain a definition for ''ShowFilterBar''. Which version supports this feature? If I have to implement a filter row for my GridGroupingControl, how should I go about it? Thanks Sameer

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 29, 2004 06:33 AM UTC

You will need the 3.0 version to be able to use the FilterBar in a GridGroupingControl. The 3.0 version ships with a sample showing how to use the FilterBar. Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.0.19\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\FilterBar

SP Sameer Patil November 29, 2004 10:38 AM UTC

Thanks, Clay. Will try to get the new version. >You will need the 3.0 version to be able to use the FilterBar in a GridGroupingControl. The 3.0 version ships with a sample showing how to use the FilterBar. Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.0.19\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\FilterBar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon